ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 03-30-2017, 08:50 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,767
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

The more that I keep looking at this draft class, the more than I want more draft picks in the 3rd/4th/5th rounds. There are A LOT of kids that I would love having wear the horseshoe in this deep class.

I would not be opposed at all with dropping once or twice from 1-15 down to say 1-20 and then 1-26 to pick up extra picks and still nab someone in the 1st round whom can be an NFL stud on defense.

Anyway, I love the potential of a lot of players whom the "experts" think are going to end up being 3rd and 4th round draft picks.

BREAK BREAK BREAK

My current research leads me to like two NT prospects whom should both be available in the 5th round or below; Louisville's DeAngelo Brown and USC's Stevie Tu'ikolovatu.

While neither are world beaters, they both can play heavy (320+), have lots of experience against double teams and play the run well. Both have holes in their game (neither pass rush worth a poop for instance) along with Tu'ikolovatu playing too tall and sometimes getting skated and Brown having endurance questions but both kids would make a very good piece of a NT rotation with Al Woods and possibly Parry if retained for a pretty low investment.

Anyway, those guys are whom I would be targeting my 5th round pick with if I were Ballard.

Cheers,
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
VeveJones007 (03-30-2017)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.