ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 09-26-2018, 10:16 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,848
Thanks: 3,122
Thanked 3,111 Times in 1,427 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaka View Post
I get what you're saying - but isn't that true of most teams? I'd venture to say that if any team loses one or more star players to injuries, they'd have a hard time replacing them and getting anywhere near the same production.

As always, I keep my fingers crossed against injuries, but otherwise I'm a believer.
I'm half way there as far a believing goes. I'm scarred by to many years of crappy defense to make me a real believer in 3 games. Lets run thru about 8 games and see if we can keep this up. Not worried about depth. Like Chaka says, nobody has the depth to lose their two best defensive players and not have it hurt bad. The future sure looks a hell of a lot better than it did even 6 months ago. One more draft like this last one and we will be knocking on the door. I am concerned about Luck though. Expected rust and hope that Reich is protecting Luck while the line gets healthy and learns to work together. Ill be holding my breath until they let it rip. If Luck can get back to his old self, I believe we are on track to be a force in the next few years
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Pez (09-26-2018), sherck (09-26-2018)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.