ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-24-2017, 11:11 AM
sherck's Avatar
sherck sherck is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 4,010
Thanks: 2,772
Thanked 1,699 Times in 731 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Honestly, I'll be happy with a lot of draft picks this year. I would have only been happy with 2 or 3 last year.
Hmmm...we seem to have hit oretty well ladt year. Kelly, Haeg are both keepers with Clark and Ridgeway showing a lot of oromise.

Green? We will see. I hope he shows more in year 2.

Morrison? Good depth at the least.

Blythe and Bates? Depth at best but what do you expect out of 7th round draft choices?

I thought we did well last year.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
__________________
==============
Thad
The future is so bright; I gotta triple up!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-28-2017)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.