ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:03 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,867 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
By OUR coaching staff? I'm a bit skeptical.

Do you disagree with their assessment that McMillian lacks some speed? I'm more of an SEC fan, so I'll confess to not having watched tons of McMillian. Do let me know what you think on Davis, I don't review tape or watch too closely/analytically, but like I said, I do watch SEC and I'd love to have some of that Florida speed on our defense. Grigson must've gotten the only slow guy from that D in Antonio Morrison last year.
Sorry Dude, But I watched Davis's games against Bama and Vandy, and he looked flat out horrible to me.

He's excellent in coverage, looks like he has speed and is willing to take on blocks. But that's the end of the positives. He really knocked Cam Robinson back on his heels when taking him on, early in the Bama game.

His instincts and overall play making in the running game are almost non-existent though.

I wouldn't draft him earlier than the 4th round.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.