![]() |
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
On a somewhat similar note, Robert Mathis knowingly took a banned substance because it helped him impregnate his wife. He knew that he would get suspended for it, but he stated that having a kid was more important than the 4-game suspension of which he served. It's the only time that I can remember in which a player said, ) "Yeah, I took it a banned substance, and yeah, I knew exactly what it was and what I was doing with it, and yeah, I'm willing to pay the price for it." Robert Mathis Says Fertility Drug Prompted Positive Test (By Mike Chappell) https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...drugs/9187069/ o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post: | ||
Discflinger (10-20-2023) | ||
|
|