ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-20-2023, 06:21 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,900 Times in 2,183 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
It's definitely not official... I heard Tom Pelissaro, the insider guy, talking to Rich Eisen. Specifically at the 0:40 mark here...

https://youtu.be/GtV3StmZZrc

Paraphrasing: He has a legitimate ankle injury. I'll choose my words carefully... There are certain types of treatment that you might have to go to certain places in order to receive it. I'm not saying he did that, but that's a logical explanation for why you'd want to leave state and leave sight for a few days...

As I posted in another thread, this is about the only logical (non-stupid) explanation I've come across. And we've seen players do it in the past.
WTF? Did it fall off? I thought it was a high ankle sprain. What the hell happened to him?

Last edited by Chromeburn; 08-21-2023 at 04:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.