ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-03-2023, 10:05 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,871
Thanks: 3,140
Thanked 3,138 Times in 1,442 Posts
Default

Just like every year we are flying high with OTA's. Ryan was a genius pick up at this point. Not that I think this will end up that way, I am pumped to see AR in action. These are all positive signs, which is great at this point. I do love how he interacts with the team (versus Wentz), the guy sees to have a great personality which is huge. I am looking forward to watching him develop. Now if the line doesn't shit the bed we may actually surprise some folks.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (06-03-2023), JAFF (06-03-2023), Racehorse (06-03-2023), Spike (06-03-2023)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.