ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

We are staying in. I would guess a few people may drop in but nothing planned. Ill watch the whole game, wife may or may not.

Mrs Puck is making her "best fucking wings in the world" Were prepping now. Have 40 full wings going into brine in a few. See the recipe thread is interested. Popcorn machine will be full, probably jam on guitar for a while to pass the time until kickoff, maybe get Mrs Puck to sing with me HA.

I'll be wearing my Reggie Jersey

I'll be drinking PBR, Rum/Diet and Bourbon. Mostly PBR . I love that shit
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.