ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 06-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Pez Pez is offline
Accidental Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,686
Thanks: 1,196
Thanked 777 Times in 417 Posts
Default

For the season I would like to see some exceptional lb play where they play as a unit. I want to see all our talent at lb and corner pan out.

I would like to see fun cheese become bradon stokely.

Would like to see our ol continue to improve and give up the fewest sacks in the league.

I would like to set the tone for the rest of the season by demolishing Pittsburgh on the road.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion **

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.