ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,624
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,281 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Polite didn’t interview well. I guess he rubbed a lot of teams the wrong way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
I followed that and it seemed like the media over-covered it. I think he got some bad advice from his agent and flubbed it some, but I've read people talking about him falling to day 3 of the draft and I just don't see that at all.
Everything I read was that he was upset teams were showing him his bad plays and wouldn't break down the film they showed him with them. That's part of the draft (and the NFL) process. If he can't handle that, I'm not sure he's a good fit for the Colts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
VeveJones007 (04-22-2019)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.