![]() |
|
|
#41
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seven TE's drafted already today, though none of which are Jake Butt.
|
|
#42
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have been watching the nfl.com broadcast. It's fine. They talk about the players, mostly. Do you have other suggestions?
|
|
#43
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm watching BR's right now just cuz I like Matt Miller.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-and-reaction (or on Facebook directly) |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post: | ||
FatDT (04-29-2017), smitty46953 (04-29-2017) | ||
|
#44
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pats select Deatrich Wise DE Arkansas who I also kinda liked.
|
|
#45
|
||||
|
||||
|
Of course you did
I bet you like him more now |
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Seems like every damn network is too busy following their own followers' comments and it turns into a bunch of confusing inside joke situations that go nowhere.
|
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
smitty46953 (04-29-2017), VeveJones007 (04-29-2017) | ||
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
meh
lol
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
| The Following User Says Thank You to smitty46953 For This Useful Post: | ||
Coltsalr (04-29-2017) | ||
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Desmond King ?
__________________
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience !!! |
![]() |
|
|