ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2024, 10:45 AM
DragonTails DragonTails is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 159
Thanked 641 Times in 381 Posts
Default Look ahead to Bills

The Colts are only a 4.5 underdog. Hmmm.

Any early indications on the starting QB?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2024, 10:57 AM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post
The Colts are only a 4.5 underdog. Hmmm.

Any early indications on the starting QB?
It'll be Flacco, because these idiots have egos to protect.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-04-2024), Mr. Session (11-04-2024), sherck (11-04-2024)
  #3  
Old 11-04-2024, 11:38 AM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
It'll be Flacco, because these idiots have egos to protect.
I wouldn't have thought that prior to this week but yet here we are.

I try to live life with a glass half full mentality, as a fundamental rule, but these boys are not making that easy.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Session For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (11-08-2024), Racehorse (11-04-2024)
  #4  
Old 11-04-2024, 12:19 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

it will be flacco


but it may be smart for them to start working in some drives for AR if the offense is struggling.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (11-05-2024), CletusPyle (11-04-2024), Racehorse (11-04-2024)
  #5  
Old 11-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,542 Posts
Default

Josh Allen may not throw an incomplete pass against this defense. He is going to FEAST.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-04-2024), sherck (11-06-2024)
  #6  
Old 11-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,329
Thanks: 5,225
Thanked 5,587 Times in 3,391 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post




The Colts are only a 4.5 underdog ...... Hmmm.


Any early indications on the starting QB ???



o


Ballard is trying to talk Bert Jones into coming out of retirement ...... and I'm only half-kidding when I say that it might not be such a bad idea.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2024, 02:21 PM
Dewey 5's Avatar
Dewey 5 Dewey 5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,155
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 1,459 Times in 813 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Ballard is trying to talk Bert Jones into coming out of retirement ...... and I'm only half-kidding when I say that it might not be such a bad idea.

o
Ballard can go fuck himself.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,813
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,664 Times in 902 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Ballard is trying to talk Bert Jones into coming out of retirement ...... and I'm only half-kidding when I say that it might not be such a bad idea.

o
If Bert wouldn't do it for Bobby Beathard he sure as hell won't do it for Ballard.
__________________
Chillin’ down at the CO2C
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-05-2024)
  #9  
Old 11-08-2024, 10:58 AM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Whatever has been going on and, no, I haven't been listening to the local shows or podcasts, just start AR the rest of the season. FFS. The Colts brain trust drafted the kid, were high on him all off season, and hyped us all up and now it's time to deliver what they have. It's past time, actually. I would rather play AR and lose than watch the dross that they put out there last week. Zero points from the offense. Stagnant. Boring AF. I'll turn the game off if it's a repeat performance of that garbage.

If AR isn't the guy, Ballard and Company need to fall on their collective sword and get out. They've had almost a decade. Time is up. Just a little rant this morning, as the board has been dead for a couple of days. I'm expecting a loss, but at least make it somewhat entertaining and try to see what you have in AR as was supposedly the plan for this entire season. If the other, veteran players don't like it, they can get out, too. I'm tired of it. GTFO. I want a complete blow up if it fails. Jim Irsay included.

Have a good day, freaks!
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-08-2024), IndyNorm (11-08-2024), Racehorse (11-08-2024)
  #10  
Old 11-08-2024, 08:45 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,569
Thanks: 2,879
Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

Yea I don’t get it, as far as I’m concerned Flacco performance last game was just as bad as the tap out bs

So fuck all the bullshit put AR back in there and see where the season goes.

I don’t know if I can stomach another shitty game from Flacco like last week
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (11-08-2024), Racehorse (11-08-2024)
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.