View Single Post
  #463  
Old 04-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I doubt that happens. Never saw Adams doing it... who would play safety? Green? Seems smarter to actually have a CB instead of trying to put a bandaid on one spot

I distinctly remember you complaining about Toler on a weekly basis. If you were not ok with it then not sure how you would be ok going back to that same scenario. Without a starting caliber CB opposite VD it will be ugly. And when or if VD goes down it will be even uglier. No pass rush would over come a tandem of Melvin and Mitchell. Or even Melvin and Butler if it got that desperate

Just remember pass rush and LBR has been addressed. Maybe not with 4 pro bowlers but it has been upgraded.... CB has not been. In fact it is less than last season. I don't know about you, but IMO that is a huge huge hole on this team. Easily the biggest on the team.
I don't think you understand how dire the LB problem is.

Did you like, watch Antonio Morrison last year and think he was, um, good? Because either he or Edwin Jackson is currently slated to start at LB. That's a fairly massive problem.
Reply With Quote