View Single Post
  #442  
Old 04-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
It's all fun to wish, but it will be BPA and not drafting for need. Ballard has said it a million times.

Be prepared for a RB or TE if they are the BPA
No TE. God.

I am still in the small minority (though it looks like I might have GBB88 in my camp) that would be fine with Dalvin Cook in the 1st round. Again, not my first choice, and I hope we go ILB/EDGE in the top 2 rounds (and I think there's the caliber of players that the guys there might indeed be BPA in the first couple of rounds), but I just happen to believe that Dalvin Cook is and will be that damn good.
Reply With Quote