View Single Post
  #438  
Old 04-14-2017, 05:39 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
The offensive line can wait for another draft. At some point you have to believe that what you have can develop into something good. I thing the last half of last season gives a person reason for hope, for the offensive line. Is it perfect, hell no, but compared to the defense we put on the field it was. We need defense. If the best player is an OL or rb I am hoping we trade down and pick defense. Find a way to put some pressure on the qb. It would be incredible to root for a team with balance. I think
I wouldn't be upset with a guy like Lamp, but hell no to a RB or WR, too many other pressing needs.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
apballin (04-15-2017), Butter (04-14-2017), smitty46953 (04-14-2017)