View Single Post
  #434  
Old 04-14-2017, 02:50 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
After Hankins signing, I am 100 percent in favor of, at 15...

1. Game-changing LB (ILB or EDGE, but you have to determine this is a consistent playmaker and not just rotation player)

2. Game-changing boundary CB.

3. RB

In that order of decision-making. So if whoever Ballard determines to be a game-changing EDGE, or Reuben Foster, or an evaluated-as-long-term-starter Raekwon McMillan is available, or a true "can't get this talent anywhere near the 2nd round" system-friendly boundary CB is available at 15, I think you absolutely have to go there.

But if Ballard doesn't feel like any of those positions have real playmakers present at 15, I think this puts RB back in play.
I really hope that Foster makes it to 15. If they get him and one of the EDGE guys at 2.14, it will already be a hell of a draft.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VeveJones007 For This Useful Post:
Coltsalr (04-15-2017)