View Single Post
  #400  
Old 04-08-2017, 12:25 AM
natagu23's Avatar
natagu23 natagu23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4,274
Thanks: 114
Thanked 141 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
You're misunderstanding what I meant by "weak." I meant weaker than the tackles he'll match up against in the NFL. We'll see if his strength translates.

Still, I trust Harris's current skill set to translate better than Barnett's. Harris has the inside moves and awareness that Barnett doesn't quite have at this moment. To say it another way, I think Harris has a higher floor.
You cant go wrong with a guy that has a decent floor when you have Pags as a coach.

We cant mess around with projects or players with a lot of potential with questionable floor.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to natagu23 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (04-09-2017)