View Single Post
  #388  
Old 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM
njcoltfan njcoltfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 3,551
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 925 Times in 540 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
I just don't see it with Barnett. The guy is a one trick pony right now. Maybe he can be coached up, but that's too much of a risk for me if Harris is on the board. If you trade down and Harris is gone, then I'm ok with Barnett.
You know that Barnett had more career sacks at Tennessee than Reggie White? I really don't care that he is a "one trick pony", because that "one trick" is getting to the QB, exactly what the defense is lacking. If he is there at 15 ( and he probably won't be) I'd have the card up to the podium while Goodell was still hugging the Eagles pick !!
Reply With Quote