View Single Post
  #335  
Old 04-02-2017, 12:25 AM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I'm not going to disagree. To this point Dorsett has sucked. But at the same time I believe that he's not being used properly.

How many times has been thrown a slant?

How many times has he been thrown a bubble screen?

How many times has he been thrown a crossing pattern?

None of the passes I mentioned above are difficult route concepts, even for a college WR. So, it's not that Dorsett can't run the routes.

I don't know what it is, but since Arians left, Pep and Chud have basically made defense only have to defend the middle to the deep portions of the field vertically.

I don't know if it's Luck's preference or a Pagano thing. But you just can't win in this day and age without making the defense defend the whole field.
There are too many times that he doesn't separate from a LB. That's egregious for a WR of his supposed skill-set.
Reply With Quote