
03-31-2017, 04:36 PM
|
|
Post whore
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,619
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,272 Times in 1,278 Posts
|
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr
Derek Barnett runs an unofficial 4.89 40 time at his Pro Day.
He supposedly has a strained hamstring right now and is "toughing it out", but that's a pretty bad time and a pretty common excuse and mounts concerns upon a guy whose biggest concern is his conditioning.
I'm still not opposed to bringing in a guy that's been that productive at rushing the passer in the SEC and I'd be hard-pressed to pass on him in the 1st round, but more and more, I like the idea of going ILB in the 1st round (Foster/Davis/Cunningham/Reddick) and then edge rusher in the 2nd (Barnett/Williams/Lawson/Harris).
That seems feasible to me, I think.
|
If the Colts take Reddick, it won't be to play ILB.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt
i was wrong.
|
|