View Single Post
  #34  
Old 09-09-2018, 08:06 PM
bertjones's Avatar
bertjones bertjones is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,139
Thanks: 92
Thanked 151 Times in 64 Posts
Default

Kind of a bittersweet game. The most important thing is that Luck is back,
really back which will at least give them a chance in every game they play.
And they now seem to have an intelligent offensive gameplan.
But they lost, a game they definitely could have won. And in many
respects in the same way they have in the past- bonehead mistakes by
the defense and either failure to make plays(Hiltons drop) or critical
turnovers(Doyles fumble and Lucks pick). It all adds up to culture of
Wouda couda shouda that fermented under Pagano and still hasn't
been shed. I feel better about the team than I thought I would going
in but it's going to be a long steep climb.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bertjones For This Useful Post:
GoBigBlue88 (09-09-2018), omahacolt (09-09-2018), Racehorse (09-09-2018), sherck (09-10-2018), southside asshole (09-10-2018), YDFL Commish (09-09-2018)