View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-14-2017, 03:31 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default


  1. Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 3h3 hours ago







    Please, don't say I'm tweeting this to get attention. I'm 40. I don't need attention.

    11 replies 1 retweet 18 likes


    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 3h3 hours ago


    Any deal with Manning would instantly elevate the value of the Colts franchise. It's a huge money deal. Thus, the weeks of review.

    4 replies 8 retweets 15 likes



    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago

    I was also told that when Manning deal happens, he'd want to work with a strong GM. Ballard was hired for that role.

    3 replies 6 retweets 15 likes



    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago

    If the Manning deal never happens, it means that someone balked. I trust the source. They aren't inventing this and neither am I.

    1 reply 5 retweets 7 likes


    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago







    Please know I've sat on this for a while, looking for more answers. It's obviously a massive story. But, when it breaks, it won't be by me.

    2 replies 6 retweets 8 likes


    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago




    I know @jimosborne45 has discussed this deal with Manning on Twitter. I'm inclined to agree with much of what he's said on the subject.

    5 replies 5 retweets 8 likes

    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago

    I asked source for a deadline on Manning deal. "Before the 2017 NFL Draft" was the answer.

    5 replies 16 retweets 14 likes


    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago

    Since the deal involves minority ownership, it would require league (owners) approval. It has not gone through that approval as yet.

    1 reply 9 retweets 5 likes

    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago


    Since the deal in principle was agreed to, lawyers from Manning and Irsay families have reviewed the agreement. Cooper Manning is involved.

    3 replies 11 retweets 13 likes


    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago

    For 6 weeks, I've tried confirming the news with second source. No confirm. However, the details from the original source seem solid.

    2 replies 6 retweets 7 likes




    Brad Wells‏ @BradWellsNFL 4h4 hours ago


    I received this news right around the time that Ryan Grigson was fired. The two events (Manning and Grigson) were related, the source said.
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote