View Single Post
  #339  
Old 04-27-2018, 10:02 AM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,810
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,662 Times in 901 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
I’d be thrilled with that haul from day 2. I could be talked into adding another OG or OT in the 2nd, but I hope like hell they avoid RB and WR on day 2. With the state of this defense those are simply luxury picks you can’t afford right now.
We have so many holes to fill I’m actually fine with bpa for the most part. Obviously I don’t want them drafting an area that we aren’t hurting in but those spots are few and far between. No way this garbage roster gets fixed in one year anyway. A solid lb is essential though.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
VeveJones007 (04-27-2018)