View Single Post
  #259  
Old 04-26-2018, 10:57 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
How do you know it was about paying more over the player not wanting to come here?

It's not a fucking auction!!! It doesnt always go to the highes bidder
Fair enough, obviously true I don’t know why a player chooses a particular location. But I do know what Ballard has said about free agency and seen the deals he has made. Is it a stretch to look at those and believ Ballard was not the highest bidder? I don’t think so.

Look, I think it was a stupid pick. I’m on record and there is not much else to say. Shit goes on. I’m amazed at how pissy some of you get because I’m not sucking Ballard’s dick for addressing something I think he should have already addressed. Or for valuing top ten picks over cap space - which is apparently fucking retarded too. Time to move the fuck on and see how this shit goes.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (04-26-2018)