View Single Post
  #88  
Old 04-24-2018, 04:08 PM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiaColt View Post
and I suspect the Bills GM feels the same way in reverse: he wouldn't entertain a conversation where both picks ARE in play, unless it's with the Giants or maybe the Browns, to get past #6 to the greater value at #4 or #2.

if Beane WERE willing to trade both picks for #6, IMO 1) he's incompetent and 2) if I'm Ballard I make that trade in a nanosecond unless Chubb's still there
Ballard:

"I have Miami and Arizona offering their 1 and 2, plus additional picks. It's going to take at least 12 and 22 for me to get this done."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VeveJones007 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (04-25-2018)