Thread: Draft Trades
View Single Post
  #20  
Old 04-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
I have now seen from a couple of sites recently that a trade with BUF would not be both of their 1st round choices but instead be something like:

IND trades #6 overall

BUF trades #12, #53 (2nd round), #56 (2nd round), #96 (3rd round)

BUF would then have #6, #22 and #65 (3rd round) to work with while IND would now be picking:

1st round - #12
2nd round - #36, #37, #49, #53, #56
3rd round - #67, #96
+ extra 2nd round pick in 2019.

8 picks in the top 100 of 2018 would be a pretty great way to super charge the "rebuild."

Would you trade for that combo?

Walk Worthy,
I would definetly take that. They are right, it is a Deep draft. I want more picks in the 3rd and4th. There are good players in there.
Reply With Quote