Thread: Realistic Draft
View Single Post
  #137  
Old 04-04-2018, 10:28 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 358
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I st d corrected. The. It explosion will occur if they take Nelson. Ha
Can’t say I’d be happy with Barkley or Nelson. But the free agent signings (or lack of) and Hankins release have put me in a skeptical wait and see mindset. It’s already obvious Ballard isn’t going to do things in a manner I agree with very often, so I’m going to try to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see the product he puts on the field. I don’t see the value of either of those two at 6, but Ballard has a vision. Hopefully he can make it reality.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post:
njcoltfan (04-05-2018)