View Single Post
  #27  
Old 01-28-2018, 12:49 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Good is a rt. Can’t rely on him for 16


Haeg is a 6 man. I think he could be a quality lg

Clark is an unknown
I like Good at RT better as well.

Clark got in Pagano's dog house in preseason, and rarely got on the field, so yeah who knows.

I would probably like to see an upgrade from Haeg. But on a quality OL, if he were the weakest link, I guess I could live w/that.

Anybody have any idea what type of blocking schemes McDaniel's prefers? His hire for an OL will be critical.

If I were to guess based on what the Pats have done, we will be looking at athletic linemen vs big fatties that can't move.
Reply With Quote