View Single Post
  #238  
Old 01-23-2018, 09:00 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post
I've been reading about Maurice Hurst from Michigan. He's drawing Aaron Donald comparisons. He's a top 15 pick who might be top 5 by draft time.
It's funny, I have been starting to think of him as an option also. The guy is the most consistently disruptive DT out there. Applying pressure up the middle now is invaluable. Those guy are almost harder to find than good edge rushers. He was tearing it up in his bowl game. Check him out in the senior bowl.

1. Hurst
2. Sony Michel
3. Hernandez

Would be a pretty cool draft for me. And no way I'm drafting a guard in the top 15 picks, period. Overkill for a pick.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 01-23-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote