View Single Post
  #195  
Old 01-18-2018, 06:21 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
According to what I read there should be good, even great, upgrades available at guard in free agency. Tackle is an issue but if we could upgrade ourselves at guard and only have one weak link in the offensive line(even if it is right tackle), then thru coaching/schemes and half-ass decent play calling you can manage that one weak link and still not get Luck killed. And as far as Luck's health, since nobody has the slightest idea I choose to believe he took a little longer to heal (it happens) and is going to be incredibly fun to watch him kick ass next year. I'm excited and once again really enjoying being a Colts fan. If it doesn't work out I'll deal with it then.
agree. I think luck took the long approach when things didnt bounce back quickly and he realized the team was crap lead by a lame duck coach. if the first surgery fixed everything he would have played, as soon as there needed to be more he was done for the year.
Reply With Quote