View Single Post
  #1  
Old 01-18-2018, 06:07 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,851
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,115 Times in 1,429 Posts
Default

According to what I read there should be good, even great, upgrades available at guard in free agency. Tackle is an issue but if we could upgrade ourselves at guard and only have one weak link in the offensive line(even if it is right tackle), then thru coaching/schemes and half-ass decent play calling you can manage that one weak link and still not get Luck killed. And as far as Luck's health, since nobody has the slightest idea I choose to believe he took a little longer to heal (it happens) and is going to be incredibly fun to watch him kick ass next year. I'm excited and once again really enjoying being a Colts fan. If it doesn't work out I'll deal with it then.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (01-18-2018), VeveJones007 (01-19-2018)