View Single Post
  #46  
Old 12-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Colt Classic Colt Classic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,681
Thanks: 200
Thanked 448 Times in 282 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
All the news you need rounded up in one place. A lot of idiots say things like you just said. Then try it and love it.

But by all means think you are cool
I could see through your original question as your trademark bait question that seems innocent but is really just a starting point to start a war of words. I don't think I'm too cool for Twitter. I just don't need it. Same with Facebook. I use the marketplace and join a few barter groups, but no use for the likes and fan pages on that site. I'd use Twitter if I had a small business with informal hours...let customers know in an instant that I am/am not open at a given hour, or offer deals...things to promote it without spending money needlessly. I can see its usefulness in certain situations.

Last edited by Colt Classic; 12-23-2017 at 07:37 PM.
Reply With Quote