View Single Post
  #82  
Old 03-06-2017, 01:09 AM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,732
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I am firmly in the Derek Barnett camp right now.

I don't care that he a 4.88 40 either. His 10 yd split of 1.70 was respectable, as were his other drills. Also, his 3-cone drill was up there with the best of them. Also, he doesn't look lost dropping into coverage.

I'm also a big fan of Kansas St. Jordan Willis. I've seen him play a few times, he would be a nice option in round 2 or 3.

I really don't care that Ryan Anderson didn't test all that well either. I think we've all seen what that dude can do.

I watched a lot of tape on Hassan Reddick, and really don't know what to think. It really sucks, when you watch defensive play against all of these spread teams that are the norm in CFB today. That's why I love watching tape of defensive players against Michigan. Reddick is used all over the field against those teams and I really couldn't get a handle on what he is, OLB, DE, ILB or none of the above.

Come on Ballard, draft 3 LB's in the first 3 rounds. Just do it damn-it!
Griggs left the Colts with big holes all over the defensive side of the ball. Got to draft BAP on defense in every round. Be it LB, cornerback, safety. Drafting and reaching for need is a good way to get fucked. I don't want to draft 3 linebackers just because that is our biggest need, unless of course they are the BAP's.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
sherck (03-06-2017)