View Single Post
  #13  
Old 11-09-2017, 06:48 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,946 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
I completely believe it, I believe they've known for a long time he was FUCT! I don't think it was a "need to sell tickets" thing- we have the place essentially sold out. But hell yeah I believe it was all about not having a sea of empty seats in Jim's palace and facing that humbling experience being captured by the media every week. In some respects I get it because it shows he is sensitive to the image as a team people are interested and invested in. On the other hand, lying to your fans, that's a fucking shame- and I think he did.

I hate seeing us in this position and a LOT of this shit could have been avoided by showing Pags the door at any point preceding this- him being shitcanned would have taken away some of the volume of this fucking insane noise day after day!
you can say fuck. or fucked. or is that you just not knowing how to spell?

lying to the fans blah blah blah. grow a dick, son. my god are colts fans little bitches
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-09-2017), YDFL Commish (11-10-2017)