View Single Post
  #12  
Old 11-09-2017, 06:38 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,670
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i don't think that is true at all.


that isn't the feeling i get from this organization
I completely believe it, I believe they've known for a long time he was FUCT! I don't think it was a "need to sell tickets" thing- we have the place essentially sold out. But hell yeah I believe it was all about not having a sea of empty seats in Jim's palace and facing that humbling experience being captured by the media every week. In some respects I get it because it shows he is sensitive to the image as a team people are interested and invested in. On the other hand, lying to your fans, that's a fucking shame- and I think he did.

I hate seeing us in this position and a LOT of this shit could have been avoided by showing Pags the door at any point preceding this- him being shitcanned would have taken away some of the volume of this fucking insane noise day after day!
Reply With Quote