Thread: Wtf vontae?
View Single Post
  #49  
Old 11-06-2017, 10:30 AM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 1,010
Thanks: 559
Thanked 844 Times in 401 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I fell asleep on the couch and missed the end of the game and the Pagano presser. So he said that the Vontae absence was a coaching decision and not injury related? Interesting. I think they've been lying about Quincy Wilson and, if this Vontae info is true, the case is pretty much closed. The league probably needs to look into what's going on with our injury reports and perhaps punish Chuck and company in accordance with whatever rules they're violating.
I heard Big Joe speculating about this yesterday and he thinks it was VDs agent floating the injury thing to the national guys to make his guy more sympathetic and less toxic when he has to market him at free agency (and to make the Colts look like a bumbling fuck). He spends a lot of time in that locker room and he's never heard any talk of lingering injury. He was also quick to point out that VD has been a good teammate, engaged and hardworking. Who knows what the truth is but anytime an organization is swirling down the tubes like the Colts is anyone can make up anything and make it stick. I can totally see an agent being opportunistic knowing that the Colts won't be resigning VD.....
Reply With Quote