Thread: Wtf vontae?
View Single Post
  #43  
Old 11-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post



No, no, absolutely not any issue at all with the coaching, none.

I honestly think the potential exists at this juncture for the first case of player-on-coach violence. I think this has swung to the extreme side of not wanting to deal with this guy anymore. He was at one time very much a man they stood behind, now I'm not so sure given some of the things he's done they aren't a group of men ready to stand behind him- with knives drawn.


o



Latrell Sprewell Suspended For Attacking, Choking Coach

(By David Steele)

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article...ng-2820603.php



o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote