Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt
I agree it was a must win. That doesn't mean that it was a test. I'm happy the Colts won, think Steichen made some good moves at the end but this Washington team played its 3rd string qb who is a rookie. To have lost would have been a disaster. A disaster that Colts of yesteryear were more than capable of pulling off. We won thats the biggest thinng. It breeds winning. Fingers crossed. It is about as pleased as i have been with this team in it seem like forever.
|
I’m about half way through my rewatch and it occurred to me that the Colts really REALLY miss Alec Pierce. They have no downfield threat at ALL without Pierce. Everything is Jones checking it down.
That really hinders Taylor and the run game.
I was hoping Dulin would provide at least some sort of deep presence but it didn’t happen today. He may not be fully healthy.