View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-04-2026, 12:43 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,338
Thanks: 5,230
Thanked 5,595 Times in 3,397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post



This is a game that DJ needs to step up in. If he doesn't provide us with a definitive upgrade over Washington Jones and the Colts are in trouble, not only in this game I fear. I will be watching and rooting but have no idea how this will turn out.



o


Same here ...... I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts won by 9 points, or lost by 12 points ...... Marcus Mariota is an excellent 2nd-string QB, and the Colts as a team are as unpredictable as the weather on a deserted island.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-04-2026)