View Single Post
  #3  
Old 10-04-2026, 12:33 AM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,338
Thanks: 5,230
Thanked 5,595 Times in 3,397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post



I have no idea how this game will play out.

So I’ll say the final score will be 0-0 ...... both teams move to 1-2-1.



o


If that winds up being the case, then my prediction for the Colts' final record would be in play ...... although I would just as soon have the Colts win this game, and to hell with my season prediction.



http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215965



Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


Even though the Colts could conceivably start the season with 3 losses against 3 formidable opponents (the Ravens, the Chiefs, and the Texans), C&O is going with his usual, dreamy-eyed prediction for 2026.




12 - 4 - 1

o
o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote