View Single Post
  #210  
Old 09-21-2026, 01:54 PM
Kray007 Kray007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 957
Thanks: 56
Thanked 939 Times in 396 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I disagree ......considering how much time was still left on the clock when Steichen made those 2 ultra-conservative running calls on both 1st and 2nd down, and the fact that the other team's quarterback was Patrick Mahomes, I would say that he was playing for the loss.

o
I don’t see how you blame Steichen on the first running play. It’s 1st and 10 and the Chiefs have 10 men in the box. There’s almost a full 40 seconds left on the play clock when the ball is snapped.

There’s no question that the run was a bad call, but your QB has to survey the Defense and audible out of the run. At the very least, call a time out and regroup.

Last edited by Kray007; 09-21-2026 at 02:05 PM.
Reply With Quote