View Single Post
  #11  
Old 09-20-2026, 09:47 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post



I just said to my wife, "Give it to JT and let him run it all the way in."




Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post



I sez to my wife, I sez, "I hope they give i to JT and let him run it all the way in, but don't let him do it with close to a minute left on the clock."



o


I said to my wife ...... wait a minute, I'm not married.

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-20-2026)