View Single Post
  #17  
Old 09-18-2026, 09:49 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
If Allen ran the defense all four years at Georgia, then he’s capable of doing it.

I’m not sure why he’s not capable of it now but that points more towards a coaching or system issue than a Ballard issue.

Because if he can do it at Georgia, it stands to reason that he should be able to do it in Indy.
We agree fully that being able to do it for 4 years at that school with the excellent D's they put on the field, hell yeah he should be capable of doing it for the Colts. Yes, quite likely pointing to a coaching issue, which inherently is a Ballard issue. I liked SS to start, but over time the evidence has mounted to the point that I think he is a very poor HC and sleepy Lou sure appears to be another point of evidence backing my perspective.
Reply With Quote