View Single Post
  #11  
Old 03-16-2026, 12:39 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,852
Thanks: 3,124
Thanked 3,117 Times in 1,430 Posts
Default

Chaos, I was comparing the team we put on the field last year with the team we will put on the field next year, not a hypothetical team that has 'lost' every free agent. Keeping the best players on your team is now what we cheer for? For me the question is, and it is the ONLY one that counts in my opinion, is have you actually improved the team you put on the field last year? These moves (Pierce, DJ) didn't move the needle an inch, they just kept it from nosediving. I am glad we got it done, it would have been a disaster otherwise. I am rooting for you to be correct. There is still time and I am just venting on how I think it is going so far, which is not so great.
Reply With Quote