View Single Post
  #34  
Old 10-17-2017, 01:06 AM
VeveJones007 VeveJones007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,111
Thanks: 1,209
Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertjones View Post
I don't think it's overly protective. But I do agree there is a fine line.
I guess I 'd say that given the report that Coltsar laid out, he's not
coming back anytime soon. I don't think you could call it tanking by holding
him out of the last 4-5 games he "Might play". I'd call it God's grace, I'd call
it living to fight another day.
You may be reading too much into the "report." It sounded to me like Hasselbeck was firing from the hip and didn't really know anything we don't.

Luck himself said that the finish line is in site. Reporters saw him throwing balls with "zip" 30-40 yards downfield. If you're going to sit him, you're liking talking about half a season that you're just giving up on. He needs to play if he's healthy. He needs to shake off the cobwebs in 2017 so that he can come out ready on Day 1 of 2018.
Reply With Quote