Thread: Injury updates
View Single Post
  #20  
Old 12-28-2025, 01:37 PM
Indystu2 Indystu2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 764
Thanks: 780
Thanked 235 Times in 149 Posts
Default

OK. That was funny, but, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
It's the Colts, so the player probably has internal discussions with their family that go something along these lines:

"This hack at the e-med center they use said all I had was a head cold. I can't move my head at all, in either direction and my fingers are tingly all the time, but he has a doctorate so???? Anyway, I probably better suit up regardless because Shane told me that if I didn't play this week he was looking to sign Montae Reagor as my replacement, something about him knowing all the defensive calls already. The Colts complex is a really fucked up place, there's this 50'ish dude that dresses like he's 19, he's always giving interviews and shit talking about always making mistakes- we don't even know what he does, he's like a car salesman or some shit, but he's always there playing Call of Duty in this giant office and then he'll just come into the workout room and flex on us, for years he has been asking us if we want to see some pics he has in his desk drawer- but we just blow him off because he is this really fucking strange dude that just loiters at the complex... just weird weird shit."
__________________
Go Colts!

Stu
Reply With Quote