Thread: Injury updates
View Single Post
  #18  
Old 12-28-2025, 01:53 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
And the physicians cleared Buckner, and Jones, to play.
Yes and I am saying they were proven wrong. Again I count them as part of Colt management-hired and paid for by the Colts. When you are a lousy organization it rarely is confined to one aspect. Not saying that these is the cases here but to me it is a bad look with terrible outcomes.

Woke up this am and realized I should left this discussion a few answers ago. I don't feel that strongly about this and feel the Colts probably followed the correct procedures. I wonder if the Colts should have been more conservative (instead of can he play maybe ask is he completely healed to avoid someone like Buckner being reinsured) or if they have internal discussions with the docs about how they handle serious injuries.

Last edited by Oldcolt; 12-28-2025 at 10:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (12-28-2025)