View Single Post
  #296  
Old 11-09-2025, 09:14 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,207 Times in 1,542 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
About this time on a Sunday I have had a maybe a couple of frosty boys. Today, I am fucking smashed at 1:00 and it is glorious- we need more of this shit! Beer eggs and bacon, not much better than that shit!

JTT needs to play a lot more!
TW is just simply one of the most impressive football players ever.
JT- Dude, I am so fucking sorry! Motherfucking VP!!!!

Man this season has been so damn fun!

Go Colts!
The best part of this season has been the complete unexpectedness of it.

No one saw an 8-2 start coming.

It’s been fun rooting for this team. Jones is the anti AR.

Can you imagine AR taking a snap with a bloody mouth like that? No way in hell. He’d have been out for the game. Probably multiple games.

I think Jones is a really limited quarterback but you can’t question his heart.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-09-2025), ChoppedWood (11-09-2025), Racehorse (11-09-2025), sherck (11-10-2025), YDFL Commish (11-09-2025)