View Single Post
  #41  
Old 02-22-2017, 11:25 AM
natagu23's Avatar
natagu23 natagu23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4,274
Thanks: 114
Thanked 141 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
I felt like Williams had a good jump and speed rush, that's about it.

What do you think about Anderson? Outside of Foster I'm hard pressed to give you a better linebacker out of Alabama right now.

Anderson is strong and his technique is impressive. He knows how to use his hands.
You mentioned it. The guy has some violent hands. I love how stout he is on the edge. He doesnt have the highest ceiling, but he has a pretty high floor if that makes sense. He's a football player. We need football players.

Well coached. Professional approach to the game.

I wouldnt mind taking a look at him in the 2nd or 3rd round.
Reply With Quote