Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory
What am I missing ???
I keep hearing that the Chargers HAVE to lose out for us to have a shot.
But according to the playoff machine, DEN could lose to CIN and KC (reasonable) and if CIN beats PIT in the last game, we'd win a three-way tiebreaker over CIN and DEN.
So, there are 2 paths ???
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles
o
I suppose so, and good research on your part.
Even though the Broncos beat the Colts head-on, sometimes a 3-way tie throws a monkey-wrench into that seemingly insurmountable obstacle (a head-on loss.)
o
|
o
I just did the New York Times playoff machine ...... the Colts also get in with a 4-way tie with the Broncos, the Chargers, and the Bengals.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...event=wildcard
o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
|